Looking for a less expensive way to travel between major European cities?
A relatively new bus service, FlixBus, is receiving very positive response as a safe and comfortable alternative to train or rental car options while in Europe.
The company, FlixBus, was founded in 2013 in Germany following deregulation of German transit restrictions. Various countries across Europe have been added to their routes, including Italy which was added to the network in 2015.
The buses are exceptionally clean and offer:
- Extra leg room for all seats
- Restroom facilities aboard
- Seat belts at each and every seat
- Internet service throughout your trip at no additional cost
- Power plugs at each seat to ensure you do not run out of battery time
- Snacks and refreshments available
- Large amount of luggage space; large pieces of luggage go in the compartments below the seating and there is space for small hand luggage above each seat or, on double deck buses, under the seat in front of you
- Clean buses with confidence on the timetable for planning and transit
So, if ease of travel, no hassle with loading luggage on and off trains in crowded stations and comfortable safe travel appeal to you, please consider FlixBus.