Are you looking for a ten-day, four star hotel based, exploration of the art and history of Tuscany? Would you enjoy a small group of like-minded travelers who share a passion for the intriguing history of the world’s art center?
Do you have a passion, a curiosity or an interest in learning more about the Florentine Renaissance, its famous artists, writers, sculptors and musicians?
JOIN US on our annual exploration of what once was the creative center of western European culture.
Our special, annual, exploration includes:
- Round trip airfare from Charlotte, NC to Florence/Return (credit applied for those travelers who join us from other cities)
- Transfer from Asheville, NC to Charlotte Airport outbound and return
- Four Star Hotel in Florence city center
- Overall group size limited to twenty-four guests
- Private guides most days with group size is limited to no more than ten guests per group, all equipped with Whisper Phones for hearing our guides in the clearest way possible
- Two separate full day excursions with private guides to Siena and Lucca
- A vast and incredible array of excursions which can be added to your time on the tour
- Open afternoons for explorations on your own, with support and guidance from your 24/7 tour leader, Mark Gordon Smith of Private Italy Tours LTD (www.private-italy.com)
- All museum entrance tickets included
- All ground transportation in Italy is included
- Breakfast, daily, included
- Two dinners – Welcome and Farewell at wonderful restaurants in the city center
- Bound itinerary books for you to refer to in the course of your tour and to keep as a memory of your time in Italy
Tariff is $4150.00 per person, inclusive
No Single Supplement
View our Introductory Video about this incredible tour